“The laboratory is not a contest whose object is to get the “right answer”. The purpose is to learn how to gain knowledge by looking at reality” In order to understand the concepts of science, one has to look beyond the books and conventional classroom teaching.
Students are encouraged to use these labs to learn through experiments. They are made to use the models and understand different scientific theories and concepts.
Thus to inculcate deep understanding in children Science labs (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) labs are introduced. The school has latest lab supplies and equipments to encourage students to make significant contributions in the streams of Science.
- Handle each equipment or apparatus with care.
- No student is allowed to enter in lab in the absence of teacher.
- Drawing figures on the furniture is prohibited.
- Do not eat or drink anything in the labs.
- Always work under the guidance of a teacher or instructor while sitting in a lab.
- Playing with apparatus or chemicals is prohibited.
- Do wear lab coat to avoid spilling of anything on clothes.