The school was founded by chairperson madam Dr. Shashikala Singh on 10th Feb 1947 in the sweet memory of her Late husband Ch. Mahender Pal Singh under the banner of Tehlan Educational Trust with only 10 students in a rented building. Since than it has climed the stairs of success. First time M.M.S. was affiliated with CBSE in 1985 up to middle standard and upgraded to secondary level in 1991. The school shifted to its own building in 1995. In 2003 it was upgraded to sr. sec. school. By the efforts of futuristic Management and dedicated staff 1523 learners are getting education in M.M.S. in 2010.